Saturday, February 28, 2009

Librarianship

For those who haven't noticed, my blogging time is currently being taken up by cataloging all of the archived posts by labels that you can access in the side bar. It has certainly given me a view into the life of my librarian wife! Cross referencing and creating categories is a challenge. If anyone has suggestions for topics that I may have missed, please let me know. I think this will be an ongoing job!
Of course, you can still access the old posts via the archives by date, and search by keywords at the top of the page.

4 comments:

R Francis said...

country life?

greg said...

Thank you so much for doing the indexing!

The tool section is rather large. Maybe you could do subcategories? Saddling tools, spindle shaving tools, turning tools, legging up tools (or boring/reaming tools), holding tools.

I know this is picky, but you asked!
greg

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to index and make our life easier.

Peter Galbert said...

Greg,
I'll take another look at it once I've made my way through all the postings! I think you're right, it's already a bit out of hand.
Pete