Monday, January 10, 2011

And the Winner is...


This weekend the Chairnotes covergirl drew John Andersons name from the hat thereby ending our second spoon drawing. Congratulations John! Thanks to all the others who entered their names and rest assured, my fidgety nature will assure more spoons for sale soon. That is, if I can tear myself away from my friends...



As before, the proceeds of this sale will go to Heifer International, which provides livestock to folks in the developing world. We have directed these funds to buy chickens. I will be reviewing the other organizations that readers have suggested and hopefully broaden the giving destinations.

2 comments:

Tee and Hubby said...

And who is your friend there?

Peter Galbert said...

Believe it or not, that's our little Rory, born May 2! He may not be our brightest goat, but he gets extra points for friendliness, which has endeared him to Sue greatly and probably says a lot about me too!